|
Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K
|
tirsdag, mai 24, 2005
I have been yelled at for not blogging. Apologies.
This weekend was super fun. Tahoe was awesome and I really want to go back and spend a day on the waters there. I realized there that life is about continuing to strive to improve yourself. That's the constant battle, to always be better than you were.
The past twenty-four hours were some of the most bizarre in my recent memory. Some highlights: 1) Conversations about life, death, heaven, and religion in a hot tub underneath the stars in Tahoe 2) Watching "Garden State" with someone that I should have seen it with about four months ago 3) Getting a long-overdue apology from someone who has made it his policy to treat me like shit
The coming weeks will be interesting. I want a kitty now.
|
|