|
Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K
|
søndag, februar 27, 2005
Well, I suppose I have to update since someone else finally did. I've been too busy this quarter to invest the personal time in reflecting and blogging interesting things like I usually try to do. I wake up every morning at 9am, and work all day long until I pass out from exhaustion somewhere between 1 and 2. Two group projects, two weekly problem sets, two weekly case studies, one response paper, and all the reading required for each class is killing me - not to mention the job search (I was in town two days this week), staff meetings and interviews for next year, and my two dance groups. This quarter, I felt so often that I was not able to accomplish everything that I needed to during that day. It just seemed like I was getting farther and farther behind, and never really being able to catch up as much as I wanted to. For example, I have been nursing an ankle injury for about three weeks now, and I haven't been able to find the time - an hour, max - to go over to Vaden to get it looked at. I feel like my personal life has been totally neglected this quarter, cut in favor of doing all the work that had to get done. Thankfully most of that stuff will soon be over, and I can start the madness of Spring Quarter. I'm looking forward to a fun road trip during spring break, with some really fun people. It'll be exciting :) Right now, though, I need to go do all the work that didn't get done this week. Wish me luck!
|
|