|
Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K
|
fredag, oktober 22, 2004
I'm taking a break from my work to blog. I felt like I had something to blog about before I got online, but once I sat down here I don't know what to talk about. Life's busy, lots of work, lots more playing. Dave keeps reminding me that I need balance in my life, and that's totally true. I've definitely been a little heavily skewed to the side of self-indulgence. Getting into decadance has definitely not helped that, since I now spend 5+ hours a week rehearsing with them, in addition to driving time, screwing around afterwards, etc. And this past weekend was the deca retreat - which was a hoot and a half and definitely not suitable for discussion in a public G-rated forum ;) I can't wait to see all the pictures people took there!! Then, this coming weekend is the Whirlwinds retreat - yay being in a mountain cabin for a couple days with the coolest people ever! :) :) :) And then, I get to have lunch at Google tomorrow!!! I'm so excited - I've never been there before! I feel like I've won a prize or something, like the heavens smiled upon me and granted me a glimpse of paradise itself. Hehe.
Anybody have ideas for a costume? Apparently I actually have to dress up for Halloween this year :\ Themes including anywhere from two to six people are also ok! The more ridiculous the better!
|
|