Little Bits of a Little Bit's Life

Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K








Archives:









Dancer Blogs:

now in reverse alphabetical order by blog url!

Kat S.
Tina
Mike B.
Justin
Kari
Mike O.
Graham
Erin
Eric


Other Notable Blogs:

Bill
Kat R.
Huey
Tom





mandag, juli 19, 2004

 

Weekend pictures up! Hoping to add a counter to the page at some point; I'm dying to know whether you people actually care when I update the pictures ;)

Highlights of the weekend include:
- Norwegian commercials (on average they're better than even the Superbowl commercials. They also have this interesting requirement that the subject/plot of the commercial may have nothing whatsoever to do with the actual product being sold. Hence, RV parks advertise grocery stores, and teenagers roadtripping advertise telephone service. Go figure.)
- Seeing Gressholmen, the "bunny island," where rabbits do in fact, breed like rabbits.
- Riding around on the ferry in the fjords. I really wish my dad's boat was here right now, cuz then I could spend all day waterskiing or driving around on the water. Sooooo beautiful!
- Buying myself a cute new purse, for a ridiculously good deal :)
- Spending 4+ hours chatting with my roommate as she talked (and drank, and smoked) away her worries on Saturday night
- Going to English mass, with a bajillion other Philippino families because the Bishop of somewhere unpronouncable in the Philippines was visiting. They had fantastic liturgical music that just made my heart sing!
- Phone calls and long letters to/from special people :)

Even though I really didn't do a whole lot, it ended up being quite a memorable weekend. Very pleasant, very relaxing, with a lot of time to ponder :)

PS - I enabled anonymous commenting on the blog. Let me know if it still doesn't work! :)


posted by Becky at 2:31 p.m. -
Comments:
Here I am, posting anonymously! Except I don't get to put like my email address and website anymore. Psh, whatever. Anyways, I like to look at your pictures! By the way, I have a picture of the dandelion fountain, too (don't remember what you called it, but I think it looks like a dandelion). Don't know if I have a digital version, but I definitely have real live photos of it. Thanks for the gmail account! Not sure what I'm going to do w/it, but now I have it! I am SO much cooler now!!

Ummmmm... hurry up and come back! We need to start our business venture.
 
Legg inn en kommentar


 

Powered By Blogger TM