|
Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K
|
lørdag, april 17, 2004
Wooooo-eeee!! I'm on a post-dance high. It was fantastic to see everyone at the SwingKids dance tonight. Of course, certain lame peoples were napping and arrived rather late, but I still got dances in with everyone I wanted to. Best of all, I got to hang out with a bunch of really cool people during/after the dances. Kat (shoutout! :) and I had dinner before the dance, which was a blast and we should totally do it more often. We determined that we wanted to be party girls and get ourselves skanked up sometime, perhaps during a Cafe Night at her place. Hehehe. Good fun! :) Then we met Mike on the way to Elliot, and later Evan, Jen, Katie & Juice (minus Dustin...hmm?) came, so we had like a full square!! Woohoo! The only person missing was my boo, but that was ok b/c there were plenty of other people to keep me quite occupied/entertained. I think I'm finally over the dance slump! Yay! =)
|
|