Little Bits of a Little Bit's Life

Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K








Archives:









Dancer Blogs:

now in reverse alphabetical order by blog url!

Kat S.
Tina
Mike B.
Justin
Kari
Mike O.
Graham
Erin
Eric


Other Notable Blogs:

Bill
Kat R.
Huey
Tom





fredag, februar 06, 2004

 

Holy cow, it's been over a month since I last blogged. Oops. And the surprising thing is that I'm not really that busy! Life is just fantastically great and awesome and everything in general is finally going the way I want it to. Yay for happy perspectives!!

Let's see, classes this quarter are awesomely cool. I'm taking Psych 137, "Birds to Words" with two really cool profs whose research I'm totally into. I'm taking CASA 77 "Japanese culture & Society," and I've decided that I was born into the wrong culture. What wouldn't I give to be Japanese & learn tea ceremony and wear kimonos and I dunno, the whole omote/ura philosophy totally turns me on. Ask me a question about it and I'll babble to you for hours, just like I'm doing now! ;) I've vowed to myself that I'm going to re-learn Japanese during the summer, so I can retake JCC all next year. And I'm going to stick with it this time dammit. It makes me sad that I can hear particles like "mo" and "shita" and realize that I used to know that stuff, and now I don't :( And let's not even venture into the whole hiragana thing. But next year I'm going to have a really light schedule so I should be able to do it. I think, actually, that I could probablly graduate in fall quarter if I really wanted to. I just don't particularly :P I'm going to be one of those dancers who is afraid to leave the Bay Area because it's the only place where people actually dance all the time and there are amazing leads and performances groups and stuff. I want to live at the B! Hehe. Anyways, I have a meeting & then rehearsal, so I guess I need to leave. But I thought I should update ya'll and let you know that I'm alive and well and fantabulous!!

Also, I just had a double espresso mocha.

:)


posted by Becky at 2:53 a.m. -


 

Powered By Blogger TM