|
Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K
|
onsdag, desember 17, 2003
I got bored, and Tom's blog (as always) provided me with much amusement. Carry the tradition on! :)
Instructions:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you [easiest to change those answers slightly to make them true for you].
01. I love staying up late.
02. My favorite color is teal.
03. My birthday is in March.
04. I'm very understanding.
06. Sometimes I wonder if anyone thinks.
07. I type really fast.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. Chocolate is my favorite food.
10. I love music.
11. I don't know what I'm thinking sometimes.
12. I have a job. (in theory, I suppose :)
13. whenever i run into the wall, it doesn't hurt. (haha, I'm invincible!)
14. I hate really really supid people.
15. I love many people.
16. I have a scar on my left knee.
17. I don't have my CPR recertification.
18. I love learning about linguistics.
19. I love making people laugh and smile
20. I definitely don't want to get a tattoo.
21. I hate not being able to hang out with my friends.
22. I love blasting music.
23. I love summertime.
24. I love ?????
25. I'm crazy sometimes.
26. I haven't decided whether I'm going to grad school.
27. I love hearing new kinds of (good) music.
28. I'm impatient.
29. I love to clean things - it's purifying.
30. i have a lot of favorite songs
31. I like cuddling.
32. I am compassionate.
33. I have dyed my hair.
34. I always wanted to be a princess when I was little.
35. I am very sentimental.
36. I jump to conclusions more than I should at times.
37. I love reading.
38. I was in a school play in 7th grade. (although, Tom & I weren't in the same play)
39. I love singing. (even though Dave says I sing off pitch.)
40. I think my friends should post this on their journal.
41. I really enjoy giving gifts, even if it costs nothing.
42. I love the Goo Goo Dolls.
43. I'm not afraid of many animals.
44. I never liked poetry much.
45. I hate inefficient things. (ahem, DMV?)
46. I loved playing with other peoples' Nintendoes.
47. my favorite number is 7.
48. I love bath products.
49. Being online depresses me sometimes.
50. I hate horror movies.
51. I like being random.
52. I've been to few concerts.
53. I wish I had stuck with the piano when I was little.
54. I'm a non red-meat eater.
55. i like being with my friends.
56. I speak Spanish.
57. I love the city life - but want to live in the country.
58. I have extremely short hair. (hehe now I do!)
59. I tan, I dont burn...most of the time
60. I love massages - both giving and receiving.
61. I wish I had a pet cat.
64. I'm still living on campus.
65. I love Sesshoumaru.
66. When people are annoyed with me, I'm usually also annoyed with them.
68. I hate when I'm sick
69. I enojy anything that has chocolate sauce on it.
70. I love my Stanford sweatshirt.
71. I love going to my friends houses.
72. I can make people laugh sometimes.
73. I feel some people need to act more mature. [hey, sometimes myself included]
74. Rude customers both annoy me and make me laugh.
75. I love children.
76. I love my dad.
77. I love my mom.
78. I like watching the sunset/sunrise.
79. I love being at the beach.
80. I have tried sushi. (thanks, neal!)
81. I love rollercoasters.
82. I hate it when girls walk around wearing next to nothing and complain when guys look.
83. Subway is fantastic - I'm so happy they're on campus now.
84. I would like to see New Zealand.
85. I love summertime. (wasn't this already said?)
86. I love hot chocolate. (with whipped cream!)
87. I love a good book.
88. I don't play enough board & card games.
89. I enjoy working out.
90. I hate feeling lonely.
91. I don't usually trust people enough.
92. Suspenders are quite possibly the most ridiculous article of clothing ever invented.
93. I like the exchanging of presents.
94. I need money. (doesn't everyone?)
95. I have loved someone...other than family/friends.
96. I like to be needed.
97. I hate waiting in long lines.
98. I have one brother.
99. I want to travel around the world someday.
100. i love throwing parties.
Ahh, yes. Tom & I always did have a lot in common. That's why we tried to kill each other so often :)
|
|