Little Bits of a Little Bit's Life

Maybe they'd have to hold each other when it rose, all organe and full and close. Maybe that's where our romantic notions about the moon first came from. Two people holding each other to keep their hearts from breaking, because everybody they knew was dying in the cold rocks and dust piles a quarter million miles away...
The Brothers K








Archives:









Dancer Blogs:

now in reverse alphabetical order by blog url!

Kat S.
Tina
Mike B.
Justin
Kari
Mike O.
Graham
Erin
Eric


Other Notable Blogs:

Bill
Kat R.
Huey
Tom





torsdag, september 04, 2003

 

Holy Cow, Richard's waltz class is totally full!! And it's still 3 weeks before classes start. That's pretty impressive. I wonder if his was the first to fill up, or if others have disappeared before his. I know the last person who signed up, and he's probably going to drop the class (grad student unit requirements). Why on earth did he think that 15 couples were going to be able to WALTZ in Roble 42?? Plus, if he moves it to the Studio, then he'll be able to let more people in. I bet there are another 10 people who didn't get to sign up who want to take the class, and 20 couples isn't so bad. Plus think about all the room for redowa!! How glorious. I just can't imagine why he'd have a waltz class in Roble 42. Sigh. Oh well, at least I'm in! :) Yay!


posted by Becky at 8:44 p.m. -


 

Powered By Blogger TM